How to Earn a Regular Income From Tarot Card Reading
Author: Peter J Morris | Format: eBook |Published: 22 January 2012 | ISBN: 978-1-909370-00-5
Turn your amateur tarot card reading hobby into a professional, profitable and enjoyable source of income; avoid the pitfalls that trap many fledging businesses and take advantage of the author’s experience to launch your own professional tarot reading venture.
Professional Tarot card reading offers you a wonderful opportunity to run a small or part-time business from the comfort of your own home or small office with few overheads.
It requires little money to set up and can grow to almost any size at a speed you feel comfortable with.
When you begin to discover the vast number spin-off income sources you can add to your business, you will start to understand just how professional tarot card reading can be such a highly successful business. In Tarot For Profit author and researcher Peter J Morris reveals how you can, quickly and easily, start to make money reading Tarot cards for friends and neighbours. Having run a professional Tarot consultancy himself for many years, Peter J Morris pulls on his own real-life experience to help you start, build and grow your business. In this information-packed ebook, he reveals:
- The secret to developing a Tarot business with regular, paying clients without spending hundreds on initial advertising.
- How to go about performing one-on-one readings for others and make them keen to return for more…
- The pros and cons of setting up your business in various locations, including from your own dining room table and how you can even combine several options to create the life you desire
- Opportunities for growing your tarot business and to make more money without having to do a huge amount of extra work
- How to decide what types of tarot reading services you offer to gain highest return and personal satisfaction from your readings.
- Beginner and advanced tactics for promoting your services cheaply and effectively
- The pitfalls many small-business owners fall into, costing them valuable time and money, and how you can avoid them
- Specific, chapter-by-chapter, practical tips to help you apply your new knowledge in your business right now
- The self-limiting spiritual beliefs that can stop you from making a success of your business
- And much more…
- Tarot card reading is a great way to make money doing something you love. There will never be a shortage of growth possibilities if you fully embrace the techniques presented in these pages. Once you establish yourself and your business, the opportunities to grow your business are truly limitless!
“I enjoyed “Tarot for Profit,” especially the chapter on multiple streams of income. A reader wanting to create a business around Tarot needs to understand two things: one, that a business mindset is needed (and that reading the cards is no longer a hobby); and, two, that a Tarot business will not be profitable just from one-to-one consultations. I have learned this from my own personal experience. Peter does a great job showing budding Tarot entrepreneurs various ways of making money with their love of Tarot aside from consultations. A valuable resource for that information alone.” — James Mitchell (Amazon.com Customer)
“Good book I learned a lot from it in a short time.” — S Austin (Amazon.com Customer)
“This ebook was a great find and I’m very happy I bought it. You may also want to check out his other ebook, “The Tarot Chronicles”. Another awesome read! I highly recommend both books.” — Atlanta (Amazon.com Customer)
“This ebook is an ebook on how to earn a regular income from using tarot cards.Though the focus is mostly on tarot cards there is a chart on working with astrology charts and tarot as well.Since not many people do it at Health and Welness Fairs he sugguests learning how to do it to increase your clientile.The author also talks in depth about the cards in a regular tarot card deck,creative things you can do using tarot cards,how to handle payments do you want the money before or after a reading and more.I highly recommed adding this ebook to your kindle library if you are interested in earning a regular income from using tarot cards.” — Amazon.co.uk Customer
“I’ve been a professional Tarot reader on and off for about 15 years and have recently decided to make it my main career focus because I love doing it. This guide had a few good tips but I was hoping for a more hands on practical business guide with maybe some resources like how to get connected with the community and so on; I still found it a bit spiritual which was nice but was hoping for a little more on the practical side. This guide is good for those who have not at all yet started Tarot for money. But there were some things in there that I was like, great idea!” — Amazon.com Customer
About the Author
Peter J Morris has studied metaphysics, the occult and the Tarot for over 35 years.He has written articles on the occult and paranormal for Gloucestershire Earth Mysteries/3rd Stone and Un-X Magazine. …
The Tarot is a deck of 78 picture-cards that are used for divination throughout the World. Most people know of the Tarot as a form of fairground, fortune-telling amusement,
The Tarot and its esoteric philosophy appears complex and enigmatic but there is a single key that unlocks a deeper understanding of the cards …